|:||Main Page :||:|
The Hikers of Iredell Club is a membership organization with annual dues.
Provide a safe means to enjoy nature while improving one's physical fitness.
The charges for memberships are as follows:
|One Year Membership||$24.00||$10.00||Guest participation is stringently encouraged.|
|Lifetime Membership *||$250.00||-||Guest participation is required before joining.|
* Lifetime memberships require approval from the club membership committee and/or a member referral.
- An invitation to participate in all organized hikes. We offer over 20 hikes each year!
- Discounts on club apparel.
- Voting privileges at meetings.
- An invitation to participate in club socials (picnic, after hike lunches, dinners, etc).
- Reduced cost of travel through carpooling (cost-sharing)
- Most importantly, you’ll be supporting an organization that actively promotes environmental awareness, outdoor recreation for fun and fitness, and community engagement.
- Participants assume all risks.
- Amounts paid to the treasury are non-refundable.
See also Giving back